Most Delicious Zucchini Detox Soup
Oct 19, 2023
What’s a quick and nutritious way to warm up this fall?
BN’s “Most Delicious” Zucchini soup. It takes no time to make and leaves lots of leftovers. The kids (or partner) won’t even taste the veggies!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 zucchinis chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cups veggie broth
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- Chop all veggies so they are ready to go.
- On medium heat, melt butter in a sauce pan until it begins to brown.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic, and cook for a few moments, and then add the zucchini.
- Once the zucchini is starting to brown, add the veggie broth and thyme.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Turn off the heat, and use an immersion blender, or blend in batches using a high-speed blender, until smooth.
- Return to the pot and let simmer.
- Serve with pepper and fresh herbs of choice.