A yummy on-the-go snack! Made with whole ingredients like rolled oats and nut butter, these little balls pack a nutritious punch while keeping you energized until your next meal. Great for school snacks (nut-free version), after workouts, or on the way home from work!:)
• 1-cup almond butter (If nut-free, you can use sunflower seed butter)
• 1⁄4-cup real maple syrup or raw honey
• 2 Tsp. vanilla extract
• one 1⁄2-cups of gluten-free rolled oats
• 1⁄2-cup unsweetened shredded coconut (organic if possible)
• 1/3 cup chocolate chips
• 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
• 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds
• 3 Tbsp. protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
• 2-4 Tsp. of water or additional vanilla extract
• pinch of salt
1. Add the nut butter, maple syrup or honey, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and stir together.
2. Add oats, coconut, chia seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, and salt. Stir again until well mixed. Then add the...